Jarepre replied

293 weeks ago

Rigged Movie In Tamil Dubbed Download > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

In the seedy underground of illegal prizefighting, a corrupt boxing promoter is embroiled in a dangerous fight-fixing scheme with his female prizefighter.
Michael Dublin is a full-time con man working the underground boxing circuit. A lonely drifter on the run from a past best forgotten, he moves from one scam to another, leaving a trail of enemies in his wake. Dublin invents his best scam yet when he meets Katherine Paker, a female fighter with the skills to take down a man twice her size. In a scheme Dublin calls "fight-rigging, in reverse", the two hit the road working fights in seedy basement bars, abandoned warehouses, and backwoods county fairs. But Dublin's shady past catches up with them and suddenly the stakes are higher - and more dangerous - than they'd ever imagined.
i liked this movie.i found it fresh and original.i haven't seen many movies of this genre where a woman is a strong character not mention the main character.i know there are a few other movie out there similar but i haven't seen them,so form my perspective this movie isn't a knockoff at least form that aspect.others would probably degree.the fighting scenes were decent,not spectacular.but that doesn't matter here.it's really the acting here,the moments between Katherine(Rebecca Neuenswander)and Michael Dublin(Chad Ortis).both Neuenswander and Ortis take two fairly unsympathetic characters and make us like them.incidentally Ortis bears a strong resemblance to Peter Sarsgaard.anyway…for me,Rigged is a 7/10
Bad acting, tight fighting scenes, hot brutal lesbian, fake Tom Cruise. What more could you want in a cheap boxing movie?<br/><br/>I sat here at work just now and watched this on Netflix. It doesn&#39;t throw any curve balls, but then it isn&#39;t a baseball movie.<br/><br/>So, what, right hook? There&#39;s some stuttering redneck who can&#39;t shoot, a big bearded bald guy who&#39;s shaped like a T, and a lot of burnt-sienna makeup to lay out those deep, dark bruises.<br/><br/>There&#39;s some slapped-together depth to these characters that&#39;s kind of haphazard because I don&#39;t see these characters really talking about themselves much. But, really, the style to me is very cultish. If it were less bloody, I suspect a lot of giggling fabulistas would flock to it at midnight with tape around their knuckles.<br/><br/>I dig. It&#39;s bad. But I dig.

7cb1d79195
Pom Pom movie free download in hindiUnmei no ko movie download in hdThe Future That We Grasped full movie in hindi 720p downloadWitch from Nepal full movie in hindi downloadthe Avalanche at Base Camp full movie download in hindiSecond Half Quarterfinal Round 2: Johnson vs. Dieter Look-Jaeger vs. Dorsa movie mp4 downloadThou Shalt Not Steele full movie hd 1080p downloadMulva: Zombie Ass Kicker! full movie in hindi free download mp4The Art of Boxing movie in hindi dubbed downloadLawless full movie in hindi free download hd 1080p
Please log in to post a reply.